Changing My Opinion on Baby Changing Tables

Many parents believe that the purchase of a baby changing table is unnecessary. I must admit that at one time I considered them to be optional. I had them tagged and filed as the first piece of baby furniture to discard if the nursery became crowded. However, soon after my second baby was born, I reassessed the situation and realized that I may have been wrong to discount the advantages of a changing table.

Convertible Crib Rail

With my first baby, the crib was my chosen spot for baby cleanup. For spur of the moment changes the nursery rug might be called into play if I was in a pinch. By the time baby number two showed up, the wear and tear on this mommy's lower back began to show up. I could see the need for some relief from leaning over the crib rails to deal with a squirming infant. The time had come to reconsider my opinion as to whether or not a baby changing table was worth the sacrifice of space in the nursery.

Convertible Crib Rail

I made the trip to the baby center for a test run to help me make the decision whether or not to invest my money in a changing table that I had earmarked for a baby armoire. I was ever so pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't have to scrap my plans for a baby armoire completely. I found baby changing tables that are convertible into an armoire. Could it be that there would be more benefits to the purchase of a changing than the cure of my back ache?

In my mind, the storage capabilities of a changing table were limited to a few baby toiletries. Imagine my surprise when I found that along with providing a great surface for changing baby, there would be loads of storage space. All the drawers and stackable units that I could purchase as I needed were making inroads into tearing down my staunch resistance to this particular piece of baby furniture.

What ultimately convinced me to break down, write the check and load the baby changing table in the SUV was finding a piece in cherry that was a perfect match for the style of our home's nursery. Whether or not this handy piece of baby furniture will have an effect on my tired back or not is yet to be seen. It's really too soon to tell, but even if my back continues to ache, I'm still happy with all the storage and the looks of the changing table.

Changing My Opinion on Baby Changing Tables
Convertible Crib Rail

Black Friday Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry 2011 Deals

Nov 23, 2011 14:04:09

Black Friday Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry Deals
Click for larger image and other views

Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry

>> Click here to update Black Friday prices for Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry <<

Black Friday Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry Feature

  • Converts to toddler bed (rail included), day bed, and full size bed (M5789 conversion rails sold separately)
  • 4-level mattress support, static side toddler rail
  • JPMA certified, lead and phthalate Safe, and non-toxic finish
  • Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood
  • 1- year limited warranty


Black Friday Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry Overview

DaVinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib in Cherry Including Toddler Rails

Designed with attention to detail, the Jacob is an updated version of DaVinci's sleigh style cribs. Curved posts and legs accent an elegance that can be enjoyed for generations to come, especially since it comes with a toddler rail and can later be converted into a full size bed. Match this crib with our equally-elegant Kalani changer to complete the look. Available in several classic DaVinci colors to mix and match in your nursery. Assembled dimensions: 54 x 34.5 x 37.75"
 

  • Metal mattresss support that can be adjusted to 4 levels to adjust to your growing baby
  • Toddler guard rail kit included to easily convert crib to toddler bed for extended use
  • Footboard and headboard included to convert to full size (full size rails M5789 sold separately)
  • Stationary side crib with no moving parts
  • Lead and phthalate safe
  • Non-toxic finish
  • Made of solid New Zealand Pine wood from sustainable forests




SAVE NOW on Black Friday offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Black Friday Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry

Limited Offer Today!! Davinci Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, Cherry Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

Television Wall Brackets Pouffes And Ottomans Rectangular Ottomans